Preparing for website design for We Care website
Current Situation and goals
This is a new website that you want to create for your business
You want the website to help you recruit workers and get clients
- The website will also help you with QCC registration process
You’ve given me an overview of what you’re expecting of the website
You want an email address associated with your website domain
I want to make my suggestions simple and brief. That way you can see for yourself whether they will give you a result that you want for your business.
- The goal of this website is to help establish your business presence online. It will help your image when you look for clients and recruit workers. It will also help with CQC registration process
- To achieve this, It’ll need to present itself in a professional way and give prospective applicants and clients confidence in you.
- This can be achieved by clearly explaining the relevance of your business to your clients
Rather than making just another website, and throw in a couple of pictures here and there, I suggest that I look at what you’re are really trying to get from your business. I’ll use it to tell your story and vision by writing copy that works well with the rest of the website; so it looks credible, professional and reflecting your values and mission.
If you decide us to go along with the project, I’ll at some point require some specific information from you about your business to make sure everything is as it should.
All this helps users to know all information without the need to call you. Usually when people visit a website and don’t get the answers they need, they’re less likely to call you. They’ll just leave for a different site.
What I propose to do and other information
I’m suggesting that your agency website focus mainly on recruitment. While you’re looking for clients, it’s hopefully easier to get clients if you’re supplying them with quality staff! And you get quality by making it easier for them to join and register.
The more you invest in your recruitment process over time helps get staff. Below, I’ll explain how you can run your business more efficiently.
You can start off with a manual way of working, i.e, individuals can download application forms, timesheets, policies, and send them either by post or upload the forms via website. Everything is kind of manual and included in the cost of the website.
You can have online application forms like this one.
Such a form is fully automated and captures all the required details and verifies that the user submits the form with all required ids and also sign digitally, etc. They can also send for references as soon as forms are submitted. This helps applicants to save forms for later completion and to ease the whole process. A form like this can be created by cognito forms and it’s a subscription service.
You could create the application form yourself or I can do this for you for an extra investment of investment of £138. It actually takes time to create these types of forms and test their functionality so I treat it as an add-on.
There’s also a complete healthcare management software solution where everything is fully automated: https://20x.io/website/. You may want to check this out in your own time. This automates the whole application process, timesheet management, shift management, invoicing etc. It puts control in the hands of both staff and the administrator. It’s tailored to healthcare agencies!
For your investment of £574, I will:
- Design your website
- Write an engaging copy for your website
- I’ll supply licensed images to put on your website
- Optimise your site for search engines so people looking for your business can find you
- 3 months of FREE support updating and running your website.
- Create email addresses for your business website and help set them up
- I’ll include any forms eg. CV upload, contact, feedback etc.
- I’ll also design a logo for your business
For your investment of £657, I will:
- Everything on the first offer, plus
- 6 months of FREE support updating and running your website.
- Design a logo for your agency, and marketing materials eg. flyers, banners for your social media etc.
For your investment of £720, I will:
- In addition to the above, offer 1 year of FREE support for your website including updating and fixing any issues
- All prices include website hosting and your website name for the first year only. After that, you’ll need to pay that yourself. It’s cheap at around £80 a year.
If there’s anything above that you wish to discuss or want to clarify, feel free to contact me. I usually ask for a non-refundable 50% deposit to start work. The balance is payable after the website is complete.
I’ll need 3 weeks to complete this. Usually sooner!