Preparing for website design for your Domiciliary Care website
Current Situation and goals
This is a new website that you want to create for your business
You want the website to help you recruit workers and get clients
- The website will also help you with CQC registration process
You’ve given me an overview of what you’re expecting of the website
You want to start with a minimal website that you’ll develop over time.
If you decide us to go along with the project, I’ll at some point require some specific information from you about your business to make sure everything is as it should. I’ll do this by sending you a short questionnaire that takes you a short time to complete.
Having complete information on a website helps users without the need to call you. Usually when people visit a website and don’t get the information they need, they’re less likely to call you. They’ll just leave for a different site.
For your investment of £474, I will:
- Design your website
- Write an engaging copy for your website
- I’ll supply licensed images to put on your website
- Optimise your site for search engines so people looking for your business can find you
- 3 months of FREE support updating and running your website.
- Create email addresses for your business website and help set them up
- I’ll include any forms eg. CV upload, contact, feedback etc.
- I’ll also design a logo for your business
For your investment of £657, I will:
- Everything on the first offer, plus
- 6 months of FREE support updating and running your website.
- Design a logo for your agency, and marketing materials eg. flyers, banners for your social media etc.
For your investment of £528, I will:
- In addition to the above, offer 1 year of FREE support for your website including updating and fixing any issues
- I’ll also create the forms I spoke about above for free. It’ll only be your subscription to the service
- All prices include website hosting and your website name for the first year only. After that, you’ll need to pay that yourself. It’s cheap at around £80 a year.
This usually will be my most expensive package but because you want a page to help you with registration first, here is what I can do:
I’ll create the first page that will look great and work for registration. This will be about 2 weeks(usually sooner), depending on the volume of work I have. After finalising the project, I’ll then move on to create the rest of the website complete with forms. I will want about 2 months to complete this. This is why it’ll be cheaper as I’ll free up my time to do other work while slowly finalising yours.
If there’s anything above that you wish to discuss or want to clarify, feel free to contact me. I usually ask for a non-refundable 50% deposit to start work. The balance is payable after the website is complete.
I’m looking forward to work with you on your business website. I’m confident that I can help you create a website that works for your business and clearly communicate what you want to say. If you can’t go ahead for any reason, information here will probably help you and as always, my phone is always open to chat about business and other stuff.
All the best! Kombo