Preparing for digital marketing for a Home-care website
Current Situation and goals
This is a new business that you want to create a website for
You want the website to help you recruit workers and get clients
You want an email address associated with your website domain
- You want to start working in the Derby and surrounding areas
What you may need to know
I’m suggesting that your agency website focus on recruitment. While you’re looking for clients, it’s easier to get clients if you’re supplying them with quality staff! And you get quality by making it easier for them to register.
The more you invest in your recruitment process, the easier it might be to get staff.
You may want to consider how people register and how you do your admin.
You can start off with a manual way of working. Individuals can download application forms, time sheets, policies, and send them either by post or upload the forms via the website. Everything is manual and included in your initial investment.
You can have everything processed on your website with forms such as these:
Time sheet submission
Agency agreement form
Health medical declaration
New starter payroll
Covid 19 information and Assessment
Online Covid 19 PPE training
Reference request form
For you to use these forms you’ll need to subscribe, at least the Pro version of Cognito forms. I’ll then create similar forms for you. This will cost an additional £167 for all the forms.
There’s also a complete healthcare management software solution. 20x.io. You may want to check this out in your own time. This software automates the whole application process, time sheet management, shift management, invoicing, etc. It puts the control in the hands of both staff and the administrator. It’s tailored to healthcare agencies and employees can book and manage shifts online.
Most starters usually choose the second option (Automated).
I’ve helped quite a few healthcare agencies put their best foot forward and make money. I only ask for a small fraction of the potential earnings they could get.
For your investment of £583, I will:
- Design your website
- Write an engaging copy for your website
- I’ll supply images to put on your website
- Optimise your site for search engines so people looking for your business can find you
- 3 months of FREE support, updating and running your website. I’ll also show you how to maintain it. It’s easy!
- Create email addresses for your website and help set them up
- I’ll include any forms eg. CV upload, contact, feedback etc. This excludes application forms which are billed separately
- I’ll also design a logo for your business
For your investment of £678, I will:
- Everything in the first option plus,
- 6 months of FREE support, updating and running your website. I’ll also show you how to maintain it. It’s easy!
- Design a logo for your agency, and marketing materials eg. flyers, banners for your social media etc.
For your investment of £734, I will:
In addition to the above, I offer 1 year of FREE support for your website including updating and fixing any issues
I’m looking forward to work with you on your home-care business and help you put your best foot forward. I have helped quite a few health care agencies and I’m confident that I can help you create a website and a marketing plan that expresses your passion and clearly communicate what you want to say.
If however, for any reason it’s not possible for you to proceed, feel free to contact me for any general pointers here and there. I’m happy helping out where I can. And most importantly, you may already have some insight into what you’re going to do in terms of marketing.
All the best! Kombo